Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Instructor Amanda


So I passed my Instructor Exam with flying colors. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. As one of my instructor friends told me "You already know that you passed. Now just relax and do it." I relaxed, had a ton of fun with Mario and JT and we all came through with really good scores.

Now everything is changing around here. Greg left this morning, Nathan and Rachel will be gone this week. Tracy is leaving on Thursday, I think. And WORSE, JT and Mario are leaving for Acapulco on Thursday morning. They want me to come with them but I don't want to leave Loren again, especially not as his IDC is getting so close. It is going to really suck having my friends go though. I am going to be bored and lonely since Loren's focus is going to be elsewhere.

I did talk to Jorge today and I will start teaching next week. We have a big new crop of interns coming in, so I will be able to get my feet wet (so to speak.) I guess I will spend the time after my boys leave preparing my lesson plans and tutoring Red as she gets ready for her DM exams.

We have spent the last couple of days just hanging out by the pool, taking dumb pictures and listening to music. I am going to miss my guys a lot but I know that we will stay in touch and I know that we will all see each other again. I guess this is part of the world traveling thing...making friends but having to say goodbye as we all spread out to our little corner of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home